Monday, September 26, 2011

More Ice.

Aside from the job I had with Matt on Saturday morning, I spent a vast majority of the weekend with the ice girls getting tanned by our sponsors, EO Tan, and getting our pictures taken. While (a little bit of) drama/cliques have started within the group already, we still had a lot of fun this weekend and I have stayed out of the cattiness. I think they like me well enough. They keep saying I remind them of one of the girls from last year, so hopefully that is a good thing.

I finally got a spray tan! Courtney and I have had this on our to do list for years, since high school, so I was pretty excited about it. I am pretty excited about my bronzing and I am looking forward to being tan all through the winter.

Our uniforms aren't ready yet, so we had to come up with different outfits for this shoot. It was kind of a pain and I was disappointing because I really wanted out uniforms! But we went shopping together so that was kind of fun. The fake uniforms came out pretty cute too!

The three new girls! Lauren, Lauren, and Katrina

Me and the returners. Breanna, Brittany, and Kelly

goofing off

charlies angels shot

showing off our tans

California Girls! Toned, Tan, Fit and Ready.

Me and Britt in our pretend uniforms

Britt and Kelly are pretty much inseparable

New girls again!

No pants dance    









So this job isn't exactly difficult. Mostly involves parading around showing off some skin, but it is still fun. The first game is on Oct 14. I am really excited, although, I really should learn how to stop on skates before then... Also, the photographer was really funny. He kept calling me "Anna" because he said I looked like Anna Kendrick. I don't think I do, but it was still entertaining. He also reminded me a lot of Nick...
Can you see why?

No comments:

Post a Comment