Saturday, September 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Matt!

Yesterday night was Matt's Birthday. We went out to dinner at The Boiling Crab, my new favorite place. This restaurant doesn't have plates or utensils. Everything is eaten with your hands and you food comes in plastic bags. You just have to rip the bags open and dump everything out on the table. (They put new paper down on the table before each group, so it isn't gross or anything. They also only serve seafood, WITH ALL THE SHELLS/FACES still on them! Needless to say, this isn't a meal for the faint of heart. You have to really work for your food, de-shelling, cracking, and cave-manning your way through the outer layers to get the delicious, wonderful, buttery, meat underneath. I love shrimp, lobster, and king crab legs, so I was in heaven.

My mom and the birthday boy, looking good in their Boiling Crab bibs!

Happy Crabber

My proudest accomplishment was cleaning out the lobster. Even my Papa wouldn't do it!

Alyss, me, and the mess that was our table


I had a great time, and I am glad that Matt was born. I don't know who I would hang out with if he wasn't around. We are both unemployed and bored most of the time, so it is nice to have someone else to do the things that bored unemployed people do!

No comments:

Post a Comment