Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Day in the Life

Here is what a Typical Day looks like. In no particular order. 

Go to the Gym
Play Tetris
Play Solitaire (Klondike and Spider)
Read Books
Turn in Job Applications to random places
Check my phone to see if anyone has texted me
See that my phone is running out of battery and plug it in, in case a place I applied miraculously decides to call.
Check my email
Check my other email
Check my other other email
Watch multiple episodes of How I Met Your Mother/Teen Mom/Jersey Shore/Toddlers in Tiaras or whatever ever else happens to be on the DVR
Do Laundry/Some sort of chore around the house
Do sudoku puzzles
Check phone again
Contemplate going on Facebook, but talk myself out of it
Read all the daily article on the Yahoo! homepage, even the ones about bacon taste tests, even though I don't even like bacon.
Take Harper outside to pee
Re-check all emails, in case someone sent me something.
Think of other jobs I could apply for
Write another resume
Look at potential grad schools
Play more Solitaire
Take a nap
Take a really long shower. In case someone wants to hang out later or just for general cleanliness
Eat an Uncrustable (DELICIOUS LITTLE NUGGETS WITH PERFECT PB & J RATIO)
go on Stumble Upon
Practice my rapping
Think of things to tell my mom when she comes home and asks me "What have you been doing all day?"
Write terrible poems that I never intend to show a living soul
Make sure the dogs are still alive/haven't peed anywhere
Go on craigslist
Play this new game I found, called Papa's Taco Mia! You have to take orders and make the customers tacos (fast!) other wise they get angry and don't leave you tips.
Attempt to go on Pottermore, but then get frustrated because it goes so slowwwwwww
Read some more
Eat cereal



Basically, I'm living the dream.

womp.

No comments:

Post a Comment