Sunday, October 16, 2011

Oktoberfest

entering germany


Ana loves to say "dankeshon" really slowly and annoyingly instead of your welcome. She does it on purpose because she knows it drives me crazy. Last night, I gave in to her German side and we went to an Oktoberfest with Courtney and Annette. While it was not comparable to the real thing, it was still fun to get a festive drink and a semi-authentic brautwurst (YUM).

A nice brew


Since Ana is my partner in crime, we also successfully got free passes to go back for the following weekend, as well as free beer thanks to our amazing dancing skills and willingness to get up onstage. If anyone needs a lesson on the chicken dance, we would be happy to give you one.

A tribute to Kandace and coping every statue we take a picture with.

Banana and Court with their German Friend

Post chicken dancing with our new BFF

I wish this wasn't blurry because it is really cute!
I just discovered that my camera has been on the wrong setting for some time, which has made my pictures fuzzy... Hopefully there is no more of that because I think I fixed it!






Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment