Monday, October 17, 2011

How I Met Your Mother

I am in love with this romantic, funny, and addicting show for a number of reasons, but here is my top

10. The Bro code
9. When they make fun of Canada
8. Barney's awesome suits
7. Their booth at McClarans. I want to have a bar and be a "regular" like them
6. Marshall and Lily. They are the cutest couple ever. Yes it is almost nauseating but it is also adorable.
5. Their amazing apartments in the fabulous NYC
4. Robin being so fiercely independent and having a kick-ass job. She's living the dream.
3.  The flashbacks and voice overs and the "this is what I should have said/this is what actually happened" sequences
2. Neil Patrick Harris. He is over the top, ridiculous and sexist, but also loveable and endearing and hilarious and of course, awesome.
1. TED MOSBY!
WHERE DO I FIND HIM IN REAL LIFE? I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment