Friday, August 19, 2011

Sound of Settling

I thought I would get myself clean and organized. I am going to be at home for a while, so it is time to get things in order. The office/my room isn't cutting it. Time to make it my own again. It took all day long yesterday. I started at 1130 am and I was working until around 10 at night. Worth it though--my room looks like me again! I moved the bookshelf, cleaned out under the bed, took the dusty old desk to the garage and moved my favorite piece of furniture into it's place. Today I went shopping with my mom, and for under $100 dollars, I bought a new quilt and curtains and developed new pictures to put in all my frames! I love it. Feels like home. I will be able to be productive in this room. =)

Clean and Pretty Room!

The vanity lives! I love this.

My sophomore/junior year of college in a collage nutshell.

Close up of my quilt!


Since that is out of the way,  I need to clean my resume and find a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment