Wednesday, August 24, 2011

KittyCats Galore

I am house sitting for my aunt and uncle this week. They have a million cats! Borderline cat hoarder. There are three kittens and three full grown cats held hostage in their house this week. It is a struggle to try and keep them from escaping every time I go over to feed them and clean the litter boxes.

Along with the SIX in the house, there are four or five cats that my aunt  puts food out on the porch for every night. She has also named these "strays".... In my opinion, if you feed them and they have names, they are yours--even if they don't come inside the house--but I wasn't about to argue with her.

This is bandit, or rascal. I don't remember. He was my favorite kitten though because he was always happy to see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment